Since 2015, Supreme Technologies started working extremely hard to provide complex web and mobile solutions to its clients worldwide. With our ultimate goal being the satisfaction of all the clients with our software development, we are striving for further opportunities with you as our new customer in the future. Making our clients happy and successful has been our top priority since our very first project.
- Artificial Intelligence:With the global growth of the robotics industry, its value is projected to increase by $80 billion by 2024, making it an excellent career choice for students. This is one of the most enticing opportunities for computer science students, and all global tech behemoths are continually investing in this area.
- Edge Computing: A new field has recently emerged under the umbrella of computer science, and it is expected to develop even further in 2020. Edge computing refers to a collection of apps that can be used in a number of industries. Its popularity is growing by the day because it provides everything required in the industry, including personalized factors at the development level.
Bringing Ruby on Rails to our skills.
Our web portal development experience for e-commerce verticals has been greatly extended.
- Dactyl, an OpenAI-created AI-powered robotic hand, teaches itself to resolve the cubes of Rubik. To master the entire process from scratch, from finding out finger movements to formulating solution algorithms, the robot implemented reinforcement learning.
- In the United States, the first national 5G network is introduced. The 600 MHz spectrum network served more than 5,000 cities with a population of 200 million people, paving the way for next-generation mobile connectivity efficiency and accessibility.
- With Sycamore, Google's 54-qubit quantum processor, the company claims to have achieved "quantum supremacy." Sycamore took just 200 seconds to complete a mission that would have taken years for the world's most powerful supercomputer.
45+ completed projects successfully.
37 engineers on board.
- A generative adversarial network (GAN) is the next breakthrough in AI. To generate realistic images and speech, GAN lets two neural networks spar with each other.
- JPMorgan Chase was the first to introduce a brand-new zero-knowledge proof cryptographic protocol that makes use of zk-SNARK, which allows blockchain -based payments absolutely confidential.
- The AI-generated "Portrait of Edmond Belamy" becomes Christie's first piece of art to sell for a record-breaking $432,500.
We work with a variety of ISV start-ups that will be soon becoming headliners in the industry.
We've accomplished our 30th project successfully.
Yes, with an advanced diversified skillset, we now have 30+ engineers on board.
- With the launch of Google Earth VR, users can enter any address and fly over it in 3D using any VR headset.
- Elon Musk unveiled Neuralink, a medical research firm whose mission is to develop high-bandwidth, secure brain-computer interfaces
We currently have 22 staff on board, operating concurrently on a dozen projects.
Our Dedicated Development Centre is being launched to deliver.
We delve deep into the financial sector, having obtained numerous clients working in the sector.
We delve deep into the financial sector and healthcare sector, having obtained numerous clients working in the sector.
- In only a few weeks after its release in the summer, the augmented reality game Pokémon Go had amassed a massive user base: In the United States, there are 500 million users and 20 million of them are active every day.
- Angular 2 is now available.
- HBO's Westworld series premiered in October, bringing a lot of attention to concerns about AI, machine self-identification, and learning.
We've also won 5 more ISV clients who are still with us today.
We have expanded twice the initial size, with 15 employees count now.
We are adding PHP to our technology stack.
For quite a long time, we have been playing with mobile technology, beginning from the embedded phase, and now we are able to introduce the paradigm shift with the first clients willing to have iPhone/Android apps built by Supreme Technologies.
We're moving deep into the domain of augmented reality.
- The Oculus Rift is made accessible to the public.
- The BQ Aquaris E4.5 Ubuntu Edition is the world's first smartphone to run Ubuntu OS.
- Apple Watch is now officially released by Apple.
By the month of October, the team size grew to 5 and there was a need to move out of the apartment and start formalizing everything on 6th October 2015 an agency was formed, and office space was rented out to move things faster.
The first 8 projects were successfully delivered by the end of the first year.
Supreme Technologies is established as a small web development company with 6 developers on board, concentrating mainly on ASP.NET. Supreme Technologies added .NET to its tech skillset.
We’re working continuously on advancing our Application Security offering
- Google Glass is also available to the public.
- The new iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, and Apple Watch is unveiled by Apple.
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) is now available.
Consistent endeavors and persistence resulted in more projects, more clients, and more workload, and the first employee was hired to better serve clients and deliver the work on time.
6 projects were delivered
Team size - 3
- Adobe's hack has resulted in the release of over 150 million records online.
- Developers can make use of Google Glass.
In a small apartment Manish Katoch and Karan Bir started their freelancing career focussing on 2 important points:
Delivering quality work on time
Always available for clients.
3 projects were delivered.
Team size - 2
READY TO WORK WITH US