Supreme Technologies' innovative web development technology promotes constructive, results-oriented strategies . Furthermore, it provides a high-quality service to its customers in terms of both money and time. Supreme Technologies is always improving its methods in order to meet the demands and wants of its clients from various countries. Through its fast development techniques and delivery of desired outputs, Supreme Technology is always on track to meet its clients' goals.
DELIVERING MULTI-SITE, MULTI-VENDOR PROJECTS WITH COMBINED TEAM MEMBERS
We've worked in collaboration on projects with teams from all around the world, including both product and service-based companies. While effective distributed development aids teams in producing high-quality software more quickly, resulting in better company agility and a higher capacity to withstand competitive pressures , there are significant obstacles.
- Distances, time zones, dialects, and cultures—or all of these challenges together—must be overcome to communicate effectively and properly.
- You must manage all components of the software development lifecycle in a distributed environment, including specs, changes and resources, testing, coding, and so on.
Supreme Technologies can help with this since we are experienced in eliminating duplication and contradictory delivery terms.
DISTRIBUTED DEVELOPMENT WITH AGILE
- The Agile method prioritizes the customer and guarantees that all remote teams deliver the most critical features first.
- Sprint reviews guarantee that all provided features have been assessed and that feedback has been shared.
- Continuous integration creates consistent points of contact for all remote teams, making it easier to handle problems that have arisen.
- Test-oriented development encourages the use of the simplest design with the highest level of quality assurance, ensuring that no additional features are added that the product owner did not request.
- Refactoring helps teams tackle architectural difficulties by facilitating evolutionary architecture.
AT SUPREME TECHNOLOGIES, TEAM PATTERNS ARE DISTRIBUTED
Infrastructure that is common
- Code base that is integrated
- There is only one CI server
- Automated builds every hour
- Engineering best practices
- Alignment of tools
- Alignment of technology
A community that is shared
- An online Tool for project management
- Blogs and wikis
- Mailing list and folder which are shared
Modes of communication
- Sprint planning and review
- Stand-ups on daily basis
SCRUM MODELS THAT ARE DISTRIBUTED
Teams are dispersed around numerous locations. It's possible that certain teams aren't using Agile.
SCRUM OF SCRUMS IN DISTRIBUTED FORM
Cross-functional Scrum teams are separated by venue and brought together by a Scrum-of-Scrums that meets on a regular basis.
Scrum team members are dispersed throughout the regions.
MAJOR ADVANTAGES YOU WILL GET
PROJECT AND PROCESS MANAGEMENT THAT IS VIGOROUS
Our project managers serve as a contact person with all of your project-related requirements. Project managers are active in the project lifecycle, preparing, coordinating, overseeing, and deploying crucial milestones and deliverables to achieve the objectives. In addition, our CTO oversees all of Supreme Technologies' projects, and is in charge of process auditing and compliance, as well as measuring existing processes against proven benchmarks and analysing and implementing process improvements.
ANALYSIS OF REQUIREMENTS IN DETAIL
We pay careful attention to the discovery process at Supreme Technologies to ensure that the result meets all of your standards. The Business Analysts at Supreme Technologies describe better ways to get what you need, while the Project Managers find the best implementation approach and collaboration model, as well as assemble the most successful project team, and the tech experts focus on technological feasibility and technology selection.
Every project has its own quality assurance department, which is responsible for delivering quality assurance across the entire Software Development Lifecycle. We appoint a testing team and set a QA timeline based on the size of the latter, allowing us to enhance participation and project costs. Despite their freedom in terms of their roles, our QA experts cooperate closely with our development team.
BUILDING ON KNOWLEDGE
We've been developing a knowledge base by working on loads of development projects since our inception in 2013. We've absorbed the best practises for delivering projects with optimum efficiency and quality while minimising needless uncertainty that affects both budget and timeliness.
DEVOPS AND ONGOING DELIVERY
We are adopting DevOps to maintain the harmony between development and services by focusing on key pain points in your DevOps requirements and automating end-to-end delivery processes while maintaining scalability and protection of your infrastructure.
Transparency helps you and us to see at a glimpse if we are really on track to achieve our objectives or if we are stymied in one or more directions, and to remove these roadblocks. As a result, we agree with you right at the start of the project on a communication strategy customised to function on various levels – from the core team to management stakeholders.
READY TO WORK WITH US