Supreme Technologies effective web development technology endorses a positive and result-driven tactics. In addition to this, offers a quality service to their patrons in terms of money and time. Supreme Technologies is incessantly refining its methodology in order to cater the demands and needs of its clients committed with us from different regions. Supreme Technology is always on the way of achieving the target for its clients through its accelerated development agendas and delivering desired outcomes.
ALONG WITH MIXED TEAM MEMBERS DELIVERING MULTI-SITE MULTI-VENDOR PROJECTS
We've collaborated on projects with teams from all over the world, including both tech vendors and non-software businesses. While efficient distributed development helps teams to produce high-quality software faster, resulting in increased business agility and a greater ability to withstand competitive pressures, there are major challenges.
- You must communicate clearly and accurately through barriers created by distances, time zones, tongues, and cultures – or all of these factors combined.
- In a distributed environment, you must handle all aspects of the software development lifecycle – specifications, change and resources, testing, coding, and so on.
Supreme Technologies will assist in this regard since we are well-versed in avoiding overlaps and conflicting delivery terminology.
DISTRIBUTED DEVELOPMENT WITH AGILE
- The Agile system keeps the customer in mind and ensures that all remote teams produce the most important features first.
- Sprint reviews ensure that the features that have been delivered have been reviewed and that feedback has been shared.
- Continuous integration establishes regular points of contact between all remote teams, making it easier to resolve problems when they occur.
- Test oriented development promotes the simplest design with high quality assessment and ensures that no new features are added that the Product Owner did not demand.
- Refactoring facilitates evolutionary architecture and assists teams in addressing architectural issues.
AT SUPREME TECHNOLOGIES, TEAM PATTERNS ARE DISTRIBUTED
Infrastructure that is common
- Code base that is integrated
- There is only one CI server
- Automated builds every hour
- Engineering best practices
- Alignment of tools
- Alignment of technology
A community that is shared
- An online Tool for project management
- Blogs and wikis
- Mailing list and folder which are shared
Modes of communication
- Sprint planning and review
- Stand-ups on daily basis
SCRUM MODELS THAT ARE DISTRIBUTED
Teams are dispersed around numerous locations. It's possible that certain teams aren't using Agile.
SCRUM OF SCRUMS IN DISTRIBUTED FORM
Cross-functional Scrum teams are separated by venue and brought together by a Scrum-of-Scrums that meets on a regular basis.
Scrum team members are dispersed throughout the regions.
MAJOR ADVANTAGES YOU WILL GET
PROJECT AND PROCESS MANAGEMENT THAT IS VIGOROUS
Our project managers serve as a contact person with all of your project-related requirements. Project managers are active in the project lifecycle, preparing, coordinating, overseeing, and deploying crucial milestones and deliverables to achieve the objectives. In addition, our CTO oversees all of Supreme Technologies' projects, and is in charge of process auditing and compliance, as well as measuring existing processes against proven benchmarks and analysing and implementing process improvements.
ANALYSIS OF REQUIREMENTS IN DETAIL
We pay careful attention to the discovery process at Supreme Technologies to ensure that the result meets all of your standards. The Business Analysts at Supreme Technologies describe better ways to get what you need, while the Project Managers find the best implementation approach and collaboration model, as well as assemble the most successful project team, and the tech experts focus on technological feasibility and technology selection.
Every project has its own quality assurance department, which is responsible for delivering quality assurance across the entire Software Development Lifecycle. We appoint a testing team and set a QA timeline based on the size of the latter, allowing us to enhance participation and project costs. Despite their freedom in terms of their roles, our QA experts cooperate closely with our development team.
BUILDING ON KNOWLEDGE
We've been developing a knowledge base by working on loads of development projects since our inception in 2013. We've absorbed the best practises for delivering projects with optimum efficiency and quality while minimising needless uncertainty that affects both budget and timeliness.
DEVOPS AND ONGOING DELIVERY
We are adopting DevOps to maintain the harmony between development and services by focusing on key pain points in your DevOps requirements and automating end-to-end delivery processes while maintaining scalability and protection of your infrastructure.
Transparency helps you and us to see at a glimpse if we are really on track to achieve our objectives or if we are stymied in one or more directions, and to remove these roadblocks. As a result, we agree with you right at the start of the project on a communication strategy customised to function on various levels – from the core team to management stakeholders.
READY TO WORK WITH US