Supreme Technologies has always been working extremely hard to provide complex web and mobile solutions to our clients worldwide since our founding in 2015. Rooted in our tradition of delivering success to our customers with software development, we are striving for further opportunities with you as our new customer in the future.
- Artificial Intelligence: With the global growth of the robotics industry, its value is projected to increase by $80 billion by 2024, making it an excellent career choice for students. This is one of the most enticing opportunities for computer science students, and all global tech behemoths are continually investing in this area.
- Edge Computing: A new field has recently emerged under the umbrella of computer science, and it is expected to develop even further in 2020. Edge computing refers to a collection of apps that can be used in a number of industries. Its popularity is growing by the day because it provides everything required in the industry, including personalised factors at the development level.
Bringing ReactJS, Angular to our skillset. We are hiring people to the full capacity of our office space.
Our web portal development experience for e-commerce verticals has been greatly extended with our global partners.
- Dactyl, an OpenAI-created AI-powered robotic hand, teaches itself to resolve the cubes of Rubik. To master the entire process from scratch, from finding out finger movements to formulating solution algorithms, the robot implemented reinforcement learning.
- In the United States, the first national 5G network is introduced. The 600 MHz spectrum network served more than 5,000 cities with a population of 200 million people, paving the way for next-generation mobile connectivity efficiency and accessibility.
- With Sycamore, Google's 54-qubit quantum processor, the company claims to have achieved "quantum supremacy." Sycamore took just 200 seconds to complete a mission that would have taken years for the world's most powerful supercomputer.
45+ completed projects successfully.
37 engineers on board. Yes!!! 37!
- A generative adversarial network (GAN) is the next breakthrough in AI. To generate realistic images and speech, GAN lets two neural networks spar with each other.
- JPMorgan Chase was the first to introduce a brand-new zero-knowledge proof cryptographic protocol that makes use of zk-SNARK, which allows blockchain-based payments absolutely confidential.
- The AI-generated "Portrait of Edmond Belamy" becomes Christie's first piece of art to sell for a record-breaking $432,500.
We work with a variety of ISV start-ups that will be soon becoming headliners in the industry.
We've accomplished our 30th project successfully.
Yes, with an advanced diversified skillset, we now have 30+ engineers on board.
- With the launch of Google Earth VR, users can enter any address and fly over it in 3D using any VR headset.
- Elon Musk unveiled Neuralink, a medical research firm whose mission is to develop high-bandwidth, secure brain-computer interfaces
We currently have 22 team members on board, operating concurrently on a dozen projects.
We moved to bigger office space with an ambition to grow and help our clients be successful. We moved to a 2 times bigger space with an aim of employing more people and catering our client needs to best of our ability.
We delve deep into the financial sector and healthcare sector, having obtained numerous clients working in the sector.
- In only a few weeks after the release in the summer, the augmented reality game Pokémon Go had amassed a massive user base: In the United States, there are 500 million users and 20 million of them are active every day.
- Angular 2 is now available.
- HBO's Westworld series premiered in October, bringing a lot of attention to concerns about AI, machine self-identification, and learning.
We've also won 5 more ISV clients who are still with us today.
We have expanded twice the initial size, with 15 employees count now.
We are included into the top agencies on online platforms as one of the Top Rates Web Development companies.
We are adding PHP to our technology stack and started working with an amazing client.
Adding a few real time systems to our portfolio and expanding our ASP.NET team.
For quite a long time, we have been playing with mobile technology, beginning from the embedded phase, and now we are able to introduce the paradigm shift with the first clients willing to have iPhone/Android apps build by Supreme Technologies.
In our Support & Maintenance service, we have added DevOps and a 24X7 support platform for our clients.
- The Oculus Rift is made accessible to the public
- The BQ Aquaris E4.5 Ubuntu Edition is the world's first smartphone to run Ubuntu OS.
- Apple Watch is now officially released by Apple.
By the month of October team size grew to 8 and there was a need to move out of the apartment and start formalizing everything and on 6th October 2015 an agency formed, and an office space was rented out to move things faster.
The first 8 projects were successfully delivered by the end of the first year.
Supreme Technologies is established as a small web development company with 6 developers on board, concentrating mainly on ASP.NET and web technologies. Our team size increased,our active clients increased and now was the time to have a formal name for our agency.
Yes, we're completely fascinated by the Agile movement, we are to applying it to the fullest in practice.
We have begun to explore the Cloud paradigm.
Along with ASP.NET we started providing Design services to our clients as well which resulted in more workload and more happy clients.
We’re working continuously on advancing our Application Security offering
- Google Glass is also available to the public.
- The new iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, and Apple Watch is unveiled by Apple.
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) is now available
Consistent endeavours and persistence resulted in more projects, more clients and more workload and first employee was hired (Amit Katoch) so as to better serve clients and deliver the work on time. He is still working with us and helping us grow.
6 projects were delivered and we were in process of expanding and evaluating our business process to the next level.
Team size - 3
- Adobe's hack has resulted in the release of over 150 million records online.
- Developers can make use of Google Glass
In a small apartment room Manish Katoch and Karan Bir started their freelancing career focussing on 2 important points:
Delivering quality work on time
Always available for clients support.
Both were working on 3 projects each and all of the projects were delivered. Then, there comes a thought of creating employment and think big!!
Team size - 2
READY TO WORK WITH US