- Maintain CEO Chairman’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, scheduling meetings, conferences (virtual, physical, or hybrid)
- Organize logistics for appointments and meetings, including preparing agenda and compiling relevant documents for the meetings
- Attend meetings and prepare minutes, wherever applicable. Follow-up and update the CEO Chairman about the action points from the minutes.
- Compose and prepare business correspondences and official communications, ensuring maintain information confidentiality.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing and incoming official correspondences (emails, letters, etc.) pertaining to CEO Chairman
- Make business-related travel arrangements passage, accommodation, and other logistics
- Handle confidential documents and ensure they remain secure.
Project Management Responsibilities:
- Participate in Project Management tasks assigned by the CEO, which include gathering data through the information system or from the management team.
- Track project initiatives within the organization s strategies or action plans.
- Liaise with the team responsible for executing the project.
- Accomplishing all other tasks assigned by the CEO
- Executive Support
- Complete the broad variety of tasks for the CEO including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments.
- Compose and prepare correspondence that is sometimes confidential
Please fill out the form below or e-mail us at add email id and we will get back to you promptly regarding your request.