Supreme Technologies has implemented a Quality Management System (QMS), which consists of a complex collection of technical and managerial processes to ensure bespoke software quality across the complete process.
TASKS AND GOALS FOR QMS
- Procedures and regulations for the software development process, depending on the business standards and best practises, are being developed and implemented.
- Verification and evaluation of product quality to ensuring that it meets the needs and desires of clients.
- Monitoring of the product lifecycle to ensure adherence to existing processes and guidelines.
- Establishing a productive working relationship with all members of the project team.
AN IN-DEPTH APPROACH TO QUALITY
During the development lifecycle of each project, Supreme Technologies creates quality plans that control the relevant collection of requirements, rules, procedures, guidelines, and resources.
We track performance patterns to identify problematic code and ensure that deliverables are of excellent quality, complete, and accurate.
We've developed procedures for evaluating project performance and ensuring that quality standards are adhered to and deliverables meet customer requirements.
AN INDEPENDENT QUALITY CONTROL DEPARTMENT
The QA department at Supreme Technologies is a separate structural division. Our quality assurance team is made up of experienced QA engineers who work on projects on a committed or on-demand basis. The number of QA engineers assigned to a project is determined by its size and complexity; however, they can easily be moved from one project to another if necessary. As a result of this versatility, we are able to refine our efforts and, as a result, the total project budget. Our Quality Assurance Department is in charge of:
QA INTEGRATED INTO THE SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT
Supreme Technologies conducts quality assurance during the software development lifecycle, with members of the QA team present at all times. At the start of each project, a Lead QA expert is appointed and included in the initial business analysis and requirement gathering. The following are the phases of a standard QA lifecycle at Supreme Technologies:
GETTING STARTED AND PLANNING
Analysis of the project specification, creation of the test plan, and team assignment
THE VERY FIRST ANALYSIS
Initial testing and refinement of the test plan and test products for the first development deliverables (if necessary).
AUDITS OF ITERATION
Progressive testing of interim iterations
FINAL VALIDATION AND VERIFICATION
Final product testing to ensure custom consistency and deployment readiness.
We use a wide range of test forms to ensure that your project receives thorough quality assurance:
- Regression and Functional Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Security Testing
- Performance Testing
- Localization/Internationalization Testing
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Usability & GUI Testing
- Accessibility Testing
- Configuration/Installation Testing
- Integration/System Testing
READY TO WORK WITH US